Sunday 14 November 2004

The Love Verdict

"没办法,谁叫你是我的女儿。"
[Well, what to do, who asked you to be my daughter.]

That's simply my dad's reply when I begged for his forgiveness with regards to the scratches I caused his precious car. I can tell the signs of heart breaks from the look on his face. Aww. He didn't said anything else after that. Guess he has to witness the scratches before deciding how broken his heart shall be. Guess I've gotten too overly worried since that day. And guess I'm lucky to have such a doting dad. Hmm, so let me see, what should I get him for X'mas then?

Yesterday, Trixy finally reached Germany to be reunited once again with her lover rabbit, Flo. Hee hee. How sweet when she told me that Flo appeared in the airport waiting for her with a rose in hand. Aww, that's so sweet! Wonder if I would ever have such a scene happening to me? La la la.. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas. Opps, strayed off point. Anyway, we the Fab4 chatted on MSN together for the whole night! Hell, it's been such a long time, ever since Trix left for her HolidayMaker in the UK. Boy, if only we 4 could hang out together again soon. Missing Trixy lots.