Thursday 11 November 2004

I plead guilty

I'm tired and extremely guilt ridden, and in very low spirits right now. Felt even worse earlier on. *shrugs*

Not sure how I'm to explain the situation nor how did it exactly happened. To cut it short, now the left corner of the front bumper area of my dad's car has new bad scratches that's as bad looking as the wound I'm having on my right leg! Paint came off, there's grey patches of scratched marks. Fortunately there ain't dents. *sigh* Blame it on my recklessness and carelessness, I bumped into the rear of a parked car while I was trying to turn into the parking lot or something. So it was a bumped, scratched and run accident. Damn. I felt so bad for getting my dad's car into such an accident! That stupid car! It was parked illegally [don't know how should I describe how that car was parked] in the car park, otherwise I would have been a happy girl now. *double sigh* Not much point getting upset over it like spilled milk eh?

Anyway my dad's out of town now, he won't be back till Sunday night. Think if he sees the scars on his car on Sunday, I'm afraid he might faint. I'm feeling so guilty, it was my fault for getting into such trouble. *sobs* Hope the repainting of that bit for the car won't hurt my pockets when my dad sends me the bill. Oh well... think I better go rest. I feel frail.