Monday 18 August 2003

Ants II~

I got bitten by an ant last night at Sentosa [v-ball routine as usual]! Hmm.. Think a red ant is more hostile than a black ant . So make that a red ant! It bit me! The cruel ant bite me on my right foot! Evil ant ! Damn ant !

Whenever an ant bites me, the bite and area surrounding it definately will begin to itch badly b4 it starts swelling up into a terrible shape. Oh man, now my right foot looks like a pig's leg. Totally swollen and is painful though a lil itchy. Even my left thumb hurts too, swollen as well. Hurt it when I collided into my friend when we were trying to hit the volleyball during a game. *ouch*

Had probs trying to pull my jeans on today. If not for my swollen foot I would have worn a skirt instead, at least it's easier visiting the toilet with that. haha....

Nevertheless it had been a fun day.