Friday 15 August 2003

What a Dream!

Had a sorta weird dream this morning. Something nice for a change from my nightmares.

I dreamt that i went on a date with some guy accidentally or something like that. I din know this guy very well, he's kinda like a new friend made. It's suppose to be a group outing with my friends overseas. But when they havent turn up yet at the place. Thus me n this guy went ahead with the booking and checking in to a hotel room 1st. Think when i called up one of my girl friends to inform her, she was shocked we booked a room together. hahaa....


While waiting for the rest to come, this guy n I went for a lil stroll around the area. Innocent romance I must say. *lol* Well.... we din do anything much other than walking and talking. [boring ?] I can't remember how the guy looks like, but at least he's taller than me. Woo .. the feeling was so nice, walking beside him, felt such a great sense of security. I can still remember that wonderful feeling now. MmMmmm Mmm..... haha... While stopping to admire the beautiful scenery, our bodies were so close to each other till I can hear his heart beat.


But good things dont last long, the next min I was woken up by my mum for work. Oh well ..... wonder what's this dream suppose to mean. Anyone knows how to crack the meaning of this dream? *grinz*