Thursday 21 August 2003

going crazy

Somebody out there please save me!! I'm begging you! PLEASE!!!!

I'm going crazy! My boss is driving me mad! *sobs* Can't take this anymore. I'm having bad night sleeps, nightmares, abnormal appetite, stress and stress and stress! This's affecting my mood and my normal being. I'm so unhappy.

Why is it just so hard to knock some senses into my boss's head that I'm not a programming genius, I dunno anything abt programming. Simple html yeh I noe, but wat he wans me to noe is really riduculous. I'm oni a diploma holder for designing not programming. *knock knock* Wonder wats wrong with his head man! It's not tat i dun wanna learn, who doesnt? But he's bobming me with every different kinds of things that he wanna make it work [usually involves programming stuffs] for the projects all at one time. I'm really lost. Dunno where to start. even tried researching at those free scripts site, but i haf no hell of an idea wats gonna work n wats not gonna work for the kinda thing im suppose to work on with the scripts from those site. What asp, jsp, js, php, cgi, cfm..... there's so many diff kinds of programming language! DAMN! How am I to noe which is best for the projects.Oh man! Though my boss doesnt know much programming [mayb just 35% more than me?], yet he oways like to make it sound as if its like childs play to get the stuffs working. How I wish I can skin him alive man! ARGH!!!!!!!!! I M SO MAD!!!! He is him while I am me, I m not him nor is he me! How can he presume tat I can make myself pick up a few programming trick here n there like the speed of light when I dont even have any passion for something I dont like [i.e. programming]?!

Tried getting advice from some programmer frens of mine, they will try explaining to me usually what's gonna be involved to make the project work, what user login, database, admin page, etc. Yeah I noe but how to code or programme it to make it work? I dunno. So in the end I'm just as equally lost. I dunno how, in such a fix now. Sobs sobs .... can't expect me to breakdown in front of my boss rite? and cry like a baby saying I DONT KNOW HOW?! Go eat your own shit! Clear your own shit and leave me alone!

SIGH! I'm not very good at expressing myself, especially in such fix. No matter how hard I tried reasoning back with my boss, he oways has better reasons to bite my words back. ARGH! Y is it just so hard to make both parties see the light on both sides?!