Tuesday 26 August 2003

rainy days and mondays

Bah BOOM! Tah DOOM! BiNg BaNg BOo! Thunder and lighting ruled the sky tonight. Foul monday night indeed. A sense of evil lurking round every corner you can imagine.

Ah ha! Me n my imagination again. Lovely rainy night indeed. Woo!!! Dont you just love it when it rains? Especially when you are indoors. Laughing at those out in the rain, poor em. Opps... I'm not dat bad, luffing at other's misery. Actually it's kinda fun walking in the rain, singing in the rain, running in the rain [yeah make sure at the right time, right place, right everything]. heh heh... Bet it's gonna be a great night snuggling beneath those lovely warm blankets. Cant wait to sleep. Hope I will have a good night's sleep later. *sigh*

Suddenly tot of a little part from Macbeth, a book I used to study for my literaure back then.

One of the 3 evil witches said:
When shall we meet again?
In thunder, lightening or in rain?


Dont you just love that?! [hmm.. no? oh well...heck] Think this has become my fav part and the only part from Macbeth that I remembered other than "Hail Macbeth". lol... Sometimes I will use this When shall we meet again thingy with my friends who studied Macbeth b4. heh heh .... crazy lass indeed

Hmm maybe it's time for a little Harry Potter b4 I sleep. *grinz* Im into the 1st few pages of chapter 12 so far. Tats 202 pages. Though progress has been slower than expected [hey I dont read this everyday n if i do i've oni abt an hr n half per day or less to read this book okay] but I shall prevail and complete reading the bk. Mark my word! Muah HahaHAhaHaaa!!!!