Saturday 2 August 2003

One Night stand??!!

HAHA ... Hey Trix... we got the same kinda guy for our 1st attempt in the quiz man! HIGH 5!!

Guess it's pretty true.hmmm.... I never stay long in relationships, I wonder y?! I never had many either. Is it cos I get bored easily? Cun stick to the same stuffs for long? But then again, I am sticking to the same job still ever since graduation, and oso have my usual roller blade routine still since April '03 & volley ball routine still since a mth ago. Well... Perhaps I do like variety and do things by mood. I do what I like. Freedom I love. But hey hey hey I dont go about having one night stands mind ya! I'm still a ...... haa... Maybe nobody wants me tats all. oh how terrible. boo hoo hoo! i'm gonna remain on the top shelf! somebody save me! im not afraid of heights though! nice view from up here on the shelf. *giggles*



Your Guy is One Night Stand Dan!

Your man is One Night Stand Dan.
You are not usually into long term relationships, and you need a man who can please you for just a little while.
You like variety and you pick guys based on your mood.