Sunday 10 August 2003

Supa Super Sunday

Went with my brother and cousin to catch 2 movies in a row on Sunday! "Daddy Day Care" & "Home Run. Both shows were not bad, pretty nice, funny too. Will give em each a 6 outta 10! Went for our late lunch at Marche during the movie interval! YummY! Havent been there for food since last yr already i think [hmm is it?]....

Oh Yeah, I even saw the 2 caucasian guys [Marcus & Danny] Trixy gotta know on Saturday during our vball sessions. From a distance, I tot I found these 2 guys kinda familiar, and vice versa. We stared at each other for a few secs b4 passing by one another. I should've stopped them and get their contacts for my pal, Trixy [im not really into caucasian anyway]. hahaha.... Nevermind, if fate brings them together again, I believe they will getta meet on the vball court again! hmm ... macham writing some story. *lol*

I even bumped into my ex-sec-sch-classmate in the MRT too while on the way to catch the movies. Caught up with each other and found out how each other & a few other ex-classmates were doing. Hope our class will have a gathering soon. Wonder how the rest have been all these years. Only manage to be in contact still with just a few friends since we left secondary sch. How I miss those days! *sigh* We were so innocent and carefree back then. heh heh ... >_<

What a day... what a day...
1 brother + 1 cousin = 2 people,
Daddy Day Care + Home Run = 2 movies,
Marcus + Danny = 2 guys,
Rosti with twin pork cheese sausages + Crepe with banana & ice cream [@ Marche] = 2 dishes [even the sausage is comes in a pair, which is a 2!!!]

WOW! POWER! it's 2-day on a Sunday! hahaha... 2's my fav num! ^_^