Friday 15 August 2003

Ants~

Hmmm ....... wonder y do i keep seeing black little ants on my table? I didnt eat anything at my desk. No sweet stuffs too. I see 1 ant I kill 1 ant, I see 2 ants I kill 2 ants, I see 3 ants I kill 3 ants, and so on and so forth.. Think I've killed abt 10 ants or so since just now. I believe that more blood will be spilled in this battle against the ants!!! [hmmm... ant's blood? hmmm....]

I looked up to the ceiling, everything's fine.. no ants up there. Then where on earth did these ants come from since they didnt parachute down from the ceiling?!

I looked across my table, everything's fine ... no food residue. Then what on earth attracted these ants to my place?!

I wonder why I wonder how... I wish I could I wish I might find out why...

Damn! These ants are disturbing my concentration at work. Think i better go clean up my table 1st just in case.... KILL KILL KILL!!!! *sinister laughters*