Tuesday 5 August 2003

City of God

Yesterday, after much hesitation, I left work at 6.15pm and made my way down to Cineleisure to catch the movie, City of God ^_^ Reached the cinema within 30mins. Show was @ 7.20pm. Response to the movie was great, omost full house except for the 1st 2 rows and 3 individual seats scattered about. I manage to grab a tic for a seat at the back corner. Lucky me, if not I will have a neck pain after the show.

GOOD choice and yet BAD choice made to watch the movie last night I tell ya. Why?
Here's why:

Good Choice
  • GREAT Movie
  • FANTASTIC Movie
  • Based on a true story!
  • The way the story was told and shot was awesome. Simple but nice and captivating, leaving a strong impression in your heart.
  • Nice touch of humour too against all the brutal violence

Bad Choice
  • Chose a wrong day to watch it. Butt injury not recovered due to the fall-down-incidents on Sunday when @ play
  • Keep tossing & turning too much due to butt's pain, less concentration on the screen
  • 2hrs after the show my butt hurts even more. Damn! Butt hurts when I try to fart & shit! Erm.. I dont mean I tried doing that in the show. *grinz*
  • Okay okie, so the BAD choice's all revolving abt how pain my butt was [and still is today]! HAha HAha!