Wednesday 6 August 2003

Fowl joke

I made a BIGGEST JOKE last night man! Made my mum laugh until this morning man! HAHAHA!!!!!


SCENE 1 ACT 1:
In the living room...

me: mummy, only you have the answer to my very important que!

mum:
*laughs* You go find out yourself!

me:
Tell me leh tell me leh! So what's for dinner?! What's the answer?!

mum:
Your aunt cooked some herbal chicken and brought it over just now. There's veggies too. Go look for them in the kitchen.


SCENE 2 ACT 1:
In the kitchen

I saw 2 pots on the stove, 1 big 1 medium. I opened both pots.

Pot 1 - had a piece of meat that looks tender and cooked.
Pot 2 - had a few pieces of meat.

Thinking that Pot 1 was the one my grandpapa used to cook the meat, I left it alone. Hence I chose a BIG piece of drumstick with the thigh attached from Pot 2 instead. Yummy-licious-looking!


SCENE 3 ACT 1:
Back in the living room. Settled back down beside my mum on the sofa eating my dinner [rice with chicken meat and some veggies]. Having some difficulties chewing the meat. Looked at my mum. Me feeling puzzled.

me:
Funny, how come the meat so hard one? I cant tear it apart! It's so tasteless!

mum:
Cannot be ah. the piece your brother had earlier on is very soft and tender. How come the piece you took is so hard?

me:
Dont know leh. Then I shove the BIG piece of meat towards my mum and got her to give it a poke to prove that its real hard.

mum:
hmmm ... nevermind. You go put it into the pot , will cook it again.


SCENE 4 ACT 1:
Walk back to the kitchen, lift up Pot 2's cover and place the drumstick back. Looked ard the pot and fish out the other pieces and gave them a slight poke each.

me [in tots]:
Hmm... weird, how come all so tough meat one? Tot mummy said the piece my bro had was soft, y aint the rest soft?

Then I fish out the weirdest piece of chicken wing I had ever seen. This piece was all long and slender and thin, how unlike the normal short and stout ones.


SCENE 5 ACT 1:
Thinking nothing about it, I resumed eating my veggie and rice in the living room.

SCENE 5 ACT 2
:
Moments later, mum took Pot 1 out and dish out the chicken onto my plate.

mum:
See how soft the meat is! How come you said it's hard cannot eat?

me:
HUH?! You mean it's this pot? I tot the meat in this pot is Ah Gong [grandpapa] cook one!

mum:
Huh? What? Then where did you take the previous piece of meat from?

me:
The other bigger pot lor! Tot you oways use that other pot for your cooking one?

mum:
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! [laughs non stop for a min at least. Erm.. think so]

me:
What what?!! What what?!! How come you keep laughing?! Mummy!!! Tell me! Dont keep lauging leh!

mum [trying hard not to laugh]:
Aiyoh ah! The other pot is DUCK meat! It's not totally cooked! HahaHAHaa!!!! I still have to continue cooking it tomorrow. Tonight just wanted to cook them a bit to drain the oil out from the meat, if not it will be very oily. Aiyo ah .... you ah! Hahahahaaa!!!

me:
Alamak! HAhaHAhAhaaa! No wonder I found the "chicken wing" so weird looking. I din realise it! HAhahaa ... blur ah me! Eat so many times yet still .. Hahahahaa!!!!


Oh man! What an experience! Joke of the Day! I wonder how come I can be so BLUR! BLUR LIKE SOTONG!