Wednesday 13 August 2003

A New Baby Earthling has arrived

Just recieved a sms not long ago from one of my bosses. His son has a new baby brother as of today! So happy for them. keke... Guess my colleagues & I will be going down to the hospital to visit the new member in my boss's family tomorrow. keke... Babies are so cute! ^_^ Smooth Soft Silky Skin....Tiny feet, Tiny hands, Tiny body, Tiny ..... Erm okie .. everything's so tiny. How adorable. Hahaha....

What a coincident, it happens to be one of my friend's [Bryan] b-day today as well. Happy Birthday!

Oh yeah, oso saw 2 of my ex-course mates just now during lunch time. What a coincident. Dont really know them well, din really stopped each other for any chats, its more of like a hi-bye suitation. heh heh... I think IT's COINCIDENT DAY TODAY! hahaha...